on the proposed new Grocery Regulations
RGDATA Submission as part of the review of the Development Management Guidelines for Planning Authorities 2007
RGDATA delegation presentation to the Joint Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation 24 June 2014
RGDATA makes a complaint to the Competition Authority regarding an order by An Post to retailers, to stop providing services from other parties which compete with services offered by An Post.
RGDATA has calls for the inclusion of a discreet mark on the proposed plain packaged tobacco products to help retailers distinguish between brands. This is one of the measures RGDATA has suggested in an submission on the proposed Standardised Packaging of Tobacco Bill 2013
Submission on the Corporate Governance Report on the Review of the Producer Responsibility initiative Model in Ireland. 13 August 2013
RGDATA delegation discusses the RGDATA report Nightmare on Every Street – Car Parking & Smart Travel and other key issues impacting on the independent retail grocery sector including the Black Market and the future of local independent shops.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA Submission to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture and Food
- Local Jobs Alliance Submission to the Labour Court Review of the Joint Labour Committees
- RGDATA Submission to the Labour Court
- Comments and Observations on the Draft Retail Planning Guidelines by McCabe Durney Barnes
- A submission by RGDATA to the Department of Justice and Equality