The Deptment of Health has published new, voluntary codes of practice across the food industry as one of the measures seeking to address the rising levels of obesity in Ireland. The retail industry is encouraged to promote healthy eating using specific rules for product placement.
Click here to read the letter to Minister of State, Michael D'arcy.
All full-time employees are automatically entitled to public holiday benefits. Part-time/casual staff who have worked at least 40 hours in the five weeks ending on the day before the public holiday are also entitled to benefit for the public holiday. Go to www.rgdata/memb for further information.
Read the letter here.
Please take a few minutes to answer this short survey. This will help us greatly in our Insurance Campaign. Click here for the survey.
The Alliance for Insurance Reform issued a press release today calling for Financial Conduct Authority to be established to oversee the insurance industry amidst announcements that insurance companies are back making significant profits. Click here to read the Press Release.
Fourteen submissions have been made to the EU on Ireland's Public Health Alcohol Bill which is due to complete its passage through the Dail in the coming weeks. Click here to read The Times article which outlines comments made by France, Portugal and others about new labeling requirements and Minimum Unit Pricing.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA HR Centre: Storm Emma - Employer Obligations
- RGDATA'S TOWN CENTRE HEALTH CHECK PILOT HIGHLY COMMENDED AT IPI AWARDS
- HIGH INSURANCE COSTS ARE DEVASTATING FOR CHARITIES, BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES: ALLIANCE FOR INSURANCE REORM TOWN HALL MEETINGS
- NO GROUNDS FOR FURTHER MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE: RGDATA LOW PAY COMMISSION SUBMISSION
- RGDATA REVIEWS CIWG REPORT ON COST OF EMPLOYER & PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
- COST OF INSURANCE WORKING GROUP PUBLISHES PI & EI REPORT
- CIVIC GROUPS & BUSINESSES UNITE TO FIGHT RISING INSURANCE COSTS
- FOOD WASTE CHARTER: BWG, MUSGRAVE AND OTHERS SIGN UP
- TACKLING PLASTIC WASTE: LET US HEAR YOUR VIEWS
- RGDATA MEETS INSURANCE IRELAND RE HIGH INSURANCE PREMIUMS