RGDATA has written to Minister Heather Humphries in relation to a pilot retail online scheme developed by the DOE and Enterprise Ireland, seeking extension of the scheme. Click here to read the letter.
Click here to read the letter to Simon Harris.
TDORA, the Taxi Dispatch Operators Representative Association has compiled a proposal to address both the lack of public transport in rural towns and villages and changes to peoples lives since the introduction of the new drink driving laws.
The association has been invited to appear before the Oireachtas Committee on Transport on 27 February 2019
Click here to read the proposal.
The report details the four systemic issues it believes are harming UK high streets:
• Too much retail space
• Fragmented ownership
• Retailers’ high fixed costs: business rates and rent
• Business taxation
Click here to read the full report.
RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley will attend a special workshop on Brexit preparedness today. Minister Humphreys has confirmed that officials from Revenue, Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport and a Representative from Dublin Port will attend.
Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan has asked the Chief Justice to create simple rules to force through rapid reductions in awards for soft-tissue injuries. Click here to read the press release from the Alliance for Insurance Reform of which RGDATA is a member.
Complete the RGDATA crime survey now and tell us if your businesses was impacted by juvenile crime that was not followed up by the Gardai. Garda Commissioner Drew Harris has apologised for Garda failure to prosecute thousands of juvenile crimes. RGDATA intends to follow up on this issue with Commissioner Harris.
Click here if you wish to make your own submission.
More Articles ...
- Business Cost Containment Essential if No Deal Brexit: RGDATA Tells Jobs Minister
- Don't Discount Fresh Products: Farmers Launch Christmas Campaign
- EU Unfair Trading Practices Directive: Negotiations Ongoing
- Public Holiday Entitlements 2018/19
- National Minimum Wage Increase from 1st January 2019
- Employment Bill Will Commence in Early March 2019 - Minister Doherty
- Alliance welcomes progress on finally closing CCTV claims loophole
- RGDATA Rejects Lidl Claims of 'Vexatious' Planning Appeals.
- Implement Insurance Recommendations Now: RGDATA
- RGDATA Retail Crime Survey 2018