RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley is a member of NOAC which published its 2017 Annual report yesterday (Monday 23 April). Click here to read the press release. Click here for a link to the annual report.
RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley will attend a special meeting of the Government's Retail Consultation Forum on 19 April to discuss recently published research including “Ireland and the Impact of Brexit” by Copenhagen Economics“ and the ESRI research commissioned by the CCPC on “Brexit and Irish Consumer”.
Minister for Business, Enterprise & Innovation Heather Humphries will chair the meeting.
More Articles ...
- HEALTHY IRELAND - VOLUNTARY CODES OF PRACTICE ANNOUNCED
- RGDATA RESPONDS TO THE COST OF INSURANCE WORKING GROUP REPORT
- RGDATA PREPARING SUBMISSION ON IMPACT OF CRIME ON SHOPS
- REVIEW OF JOINT LABOUR COMMITTEE - SUBMISSIONS INVITED
- INSURANCE INFORMATION NEEDED URGENTLY!
- RGDATA HR CENTRE ADVICE - ST PATRICK'S DAY ENTITLEMENTS
- Cost Of Insurance - RGDATA Letter To Michael D'Arcy TD On Working Group Report
- Insurance - Is There Competition In The Market? Tell Us About Your Experience.
- Insurance Companies Profit While Government Dawdles: Alliance For Insurance Reform
- Fourteen EU Countries Comment on Alcohol Bill