RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley will attend a special meeting of the Government's Retail Consultation Forum on 19 April to discuss recently published research including “Ireland and the Impact of Brexit” by Copenhagen Economics“ and the ESRI research commissioned by the CCPC on “Brexit and Irish Consumer”.
Minister for Business, Enterprise & Innovation Heather Humphries will chair the meeting.
The Deptment of Health has published new, voluntary codes of practice across the food industry as one of the measures seeking to address the rising levels of obesity in Ireland. The retail industry is encouraged to promote healthy eating using specific rules for product placement.
Click here to read the letter to Minister of State, Michael D'arcy.
All full-time employees are automatically entitled to public holiday benefits. Part-time/casual staff who have worked at least 40 hours in the five weeks ending on the day before the public holiday are also entitled to benefit for the public holiday. Go to www.rgdata/memb for further information.
Read the letter here.
More Articles ...
- Insurance - Is There Competition In The Market? Tell Us About Your Experience.
- Insurance Companies Profit While Government Dawdles: Alliance For Insurance Reform
- Fourteen EU Countries Comment on Alcohol Bill
- RGDATA HR Centre: Storm Emma - Employer Obligations
- RGDATA'S TOWN CENTRE HEALTH CHECK PILOT HIGHLY COMMENDED AT IPI AWARDS
- HIGH INSURANCE COSTS ARE DEVASTATING FOR CHARITIES, BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES: ALLIANCE FOR INSURANCE REORM TOWN HALL MEETINGS
- NO GROUNDS FOR FURTHER MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE: RGDATA LOW PAY COMMISSION SUBMISSION
- RGDATA REVIEWS CIWG REPORT ON COST OF EMPLOYER & PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
- COST OF INSURANCE WORKING GROUP PUBLISHES PI & EI REPORT
- CIVIC GROUPS & BUSINESSES UNITE TO FIGHT RISING INSURANCE COSTS