Covid-19 Online Retail Scheme
· Enterprise Ireland has €2 million to distribute to Irish-owned retail enterprise that had 10 or more employees on or before 29 February 2020, have a retail outlet and have an existing online presence. (Shops with less than 10 employees can apply for the Online Trading Voucher provided by Local Enterprise Offices).
· The maximum grant available is €40,000. Successful applicants will be awarded funding to support a maximum of 80% of the project costs. The minimum grant amount payable is €10,000.
· Costs which successful companies will be eligible to claim for include: salary costs and consultancy fees to develop a digital strategy, enhance the company’s website or to provide training.
· The final date for companies to submit an application is 3.00 pm on Wednesday 27th May 2020. Full details of application process and eligibility rules are available on the EI website now with the link to the application available from 29th April: www.enterprise-ireland.com/retail
· In addition to fully appraise companies of the application process and the key issues to be addressed in an application, EI hosted a Webinar on Friday April 17 – a recording is accessible through the above hyperlink.