Minister for Trade, Employment, Business, EU Digital Single Market and Data Protection Pat Breen TD, says he will assess the Labour Court Review of the Joint Labour Committees (JLCs) and make a decision about any actions over the coming weeks. Click here to read the press release.
For individuals who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in seafood retailing, this BIM training programme is open to new entrants working with independent fishmongers or on a supermarket fresh fish counter and existing staff who have not received any formal training in this area. Click here for details
Scotland today becomes the first country to introduce minimum unit alcohol prices. See the story here from Sky News
More Articles ...
- IS THE ONE-HOUR LUNCH BREAK AN ISSUE FOR YOU AND YOUR STAFF?
- LABOUR COURT REVIEW OF JOINT LABOUR COMMITTEES: SUBMISSIONS INVITED
- BREXIT & THE IRISH CONSUMER: RETAIL CONSULTATION FORUM MEETING
- HEALTHY IRELAND - VOLUNTARY CODES OF PRACTICE ANNOUNCED
- RGDATA RESPONDS TO THE COST OF INSURANCE WORKING GROUP REPORT
- RGDATA PREPARING SUBMISSION ON IMPACT OF CRIME ON SHOPS
- REVIEW OF JOINT LABOUR COMMITTEE - SUBMISSIONS INVITED
- INSURANCE INFORMATION NEEDED URGENTLY!
- RGDATA HR CENTRE ADVICE - ST PATRICK'S DAY ENTITLEMENTS
- Cost Of Insurance - RGDATA Letter To Michael D'Arcy TD On Working Group Report