RGDATA and AIR have welcomed the announcement that a new Garda Insurance Fraud Unit is being established. “RGDATA welcomes the news that finally this unit is being established as part of the Garda National Economic Crime Bureau. As soon as details are available, we will inform members about this new service,” Tara Buckley commented. You can read the Garda announcement here
The tourism and hospitality sectoral guidelines, aligned with the Work Safely Protocol, have been developed collaboratively to assist businesses to apply guidance to their operations. The guidelines are informed by the latest Government public health advice and related regulations.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA Newsletter
- RGDATA Urges Advertising Standards Authority to Investigate ALDI “Swap & Save” for Misleading Consumers
- Congratulations to Pettitt’s on new state of the art supermarket in Bray, Co Wicklow
- Tánaiste responds to RGDATA re Competition & Consumer Protection Commission complaint
- RGDATA to represent independent retailers at National Economic Dialogue
- Senators Pledge Support for RGDATA Campaign Re Bookie Bets on National Lottery
- Tánaiste Announces Details of Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- RGDATA Submission on Circular Economy
- Good Causes & Retailers are losing out: RGDATA urges Seanad to progress Bill to stop Bookies taking bets on National Lottery Draws
- Staff recruitment is a challenge for independent retailers: RGDATA tells Tanaiste Leo Varadkar at Economic Forum