All full-time employees are automatically entitled to public holiday benefits. Part-time/casual staff who have worked at least 40 hours in the five weeks ending on the day before the public holiday are also entitled to benefit for the public holiday. Go to www.rgdata/memb for further information.
Read the letter here.
Please take a few minutes to answer this short survey. This will help us greatly in our Insurance Campaign. Click here for the survey.
The Alliance for Insurance Reform issued a press release today calling for Financial Conduct Authority to be established to oversee the insurance industry amidst announcements that insurance companies are back making significant profits. Click here to read the Press Release.
Fourteen submissions have been made to the EU on Ireland's Public Health Alcohol Bill which is due to complete its passage through the Dail in the coming weeks. Click here to read The Times article which outlines comments made by France, Portugal and others about new labeling requirements and Minimum Unit Pricing.
Click here for advice on issues arising from the recent extreme weather conditions.
The Pilot Town Centre Health Check programme devised by RGDATA and the Heritage Council and run in conjunction with several partners was Highly Commended at the Irish Planning Institute Awards on Thursday night
More Articles ...
- HIGH INSURANCE COSTS ARE DEVASTATING FOR CHARITIES, BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES: ALLIANCE FOR INSURANCE REORM TOWN HALL MEETINGS
- NO GROUNDS FOR FURTHER MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE: RGDATA LOW PAY COMMISSION SUBMISSION
- RGDATA REVIEWS CIWG REPORT ON COST OF EMPLOYER & PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
- COST OF INSURANCE WORKING GROUP PUBLISHES PI & EI REPORT
- CIVIC GROUPS & BUSINESSES UNITE TO FIGHT RISING INSURANCE COSTS
- FOOD WASTE CHARTER: BWG, MUSGRAVE AND OTHERS SIGN UP
- TACKLING PLASTIC WASTE: LET US HEAR YOUR VIEWS
- RGDATA MEETS INSURANCE IRELAND RE HIGH INSURANCE PREMIUMS
- RGDATA TO HIGHLIGHT RETAILER CONCERNS RE PROPOSED BRING BACK SCHEME
- ALLIANCE FOR INSURANCE REFORM - SURVEY CLOSING DATE EXTENDED