An RGDATA delegation met with officials at the Department of Health to discuss the Public Health (Alcohol) Bill and the implications for independent shop owners. Issues discussed included the proposals for Structural Separation, minimum pricing and the fair treatment of independent shops that sell alcohol. RGDATA members can read an update of the meeting here.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA meeting with Department of Health regarding Public Health (Alcohol) Bill: New proposals for Structural Separation.
- RGDATA in the News: Retail Crime Survey released
- Town Centre Revival: RGDATA highlights need for investment in national strategy
- Low Pay Commission Consultation on youth wage rates "grossly deficient" RGDATA
- New Wage Rates from 1st January 2016
- Election 2016: RGDATA seeks commitments from all parties
- Fake Cash in Transit Van: Garda Alert
- Don’t penalise smaller shops over alcohol sales: RGDATA urges Health Minister
- National Revaluation programme - next phase
- An Bord Pleanála's independence is crucial: RGDATA submission