RGDATA and the Heritage Council got a great reaction from attendees at the first National Town Centre Health Checks Pilot Workshop which took place in Naas on Thursday 29 September. Attendees included representatives from local authorities, local traders and local citizens from the ten pilot towns.
The full workshop programme is available here.
More Articles ...
- Getting your message to the customers that matter: RGDATA Social Media Workshop
- Independent Shops Invest €41 million in local sponsorships: RGDATA
- Disappointing response once again from Competition & Consumer Protection Commission
- RGDATA to meet with Minister Heather Humphreys
- As 1st anniversary approaches rounding gets a thumbs up from consumers
- Retail crime prevention: Do you have issues you want raised with An Garda?
- Structural Separation: RGDATA seeks meeting with Minister
- An Bord Pleanála upholds RGDATA objection regarding neighbourhood store in Enniscorthy
- ***Social Media for Independent Retailers 21 September at Citywest: Book your place online now***
- Sale of Alcohol Bill will progress in Autumn despite EU objections: Health Minister