RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley will attend a special meeting of the Government's Retail Consultation Forum on 19 April to discuss recently published research including “Ireland and the Impact of Brexit” by Copenhagen Economics“ and the ESRI research commissioned by the CCPC on “Brexit and Irish Consumer”.
Minister for Business, Enterprise & Innovation Heather Humphries will chair the meeting.
The Deptment of Health has published new, voluntary codes of practice across the food industry as one of the measures seeking to address the rising levels of obesity in Ireland. The retail industry is encouraged to promote healthy eating using specific rules for product placement.
Click here to read the letter to Minister of State, Michael D'arcy.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA PREPARING SUBMISSION ON IMPACT OF CRIME ON SHOPS
- REVIEW OF JOINT LABOUR COMMITTEE - SUBMISSIONS INVITED
- INSURANCE INFORMATION NEEDED URGENTLY!
- RGDATA HR CENTRE ADVICE - ST PATRICK'S DAY ENTITLEMENTS
- Cost Of Insurance - RGDATA Letter To Michael D'Arcy TD On Working Group Report
- Insurance - Is There Competition In The Market? Tell Us About Your Experience.
- Insurance Companies Profit While Government Dawdles: Alliance For Insurance Reform
- Fourteen EU Countries Comment on Alcohol Bill
- RGDATA HR Centre: Storm Emma - Employer Obligations
- RGDATA'S TOWN CENTRE HEALTH CHECK PILOT HIGHLY COMMENDED AT IPI AWARDS