An RGDATA delegation met with officials at the Department of Health to discuss the Public Health (Alcohol) Bill and the implications for independent shop owners. Issues discussed included the proposals for Structural Separation, minimum pricing and the fair treatment of independent shops that sell alcohol. RGDATA members can read an update of the meeting here.
More Articles ...
- Low Pay Commission Consultation on youth wage rates "grossly deficient" RGDATA
- New Wage Rates from 1st January 2016
- Election 2016: RGDATA seeks commitments from all parties
- Fake Cash in Transit Van: Garda Alert
- Don’t penalise smaller shops over alcohol sales: RGDATA urges Health Minister
- National Revaluation programme - next phase
- An Bord Pleanála's independence is crucial: RGDATA submission
- SuperValu back on top: Kelleher praises community retailer model for SuperValu Success
- RGDATA Annual 2015/16 - out now
- Members Only - Excel Recruitment: Retail Industry Management Salary Survey 2015