Minister for Small Business Ged Nash says he will make representations to the Department of Finance to address increasing charges by banks for lodging cash following RGDATA representations.
RGDATA attended a special meeting of the Retail Consultation Forum in Drogheda yesterday on “Policy Options to support business growth and job creation and retention in town and village centres”. RGDATA was represented by President Colin Fee and Director General Tara Buckley
RGDATA raised the need for more apprentice butchers, bakers and chefs at a meeting of the Retail Consultation Forum focusing on training needs in the retail sector
RGDATA met the Energy Regulator to highlight independent shop owners’ concerns about energy prices, the 233% increase in the PSO levy since 2011 and why shops cannot provide payment services at a loss.
Representatives of the National Lottery, the National Lottery Regulator and RGDATA have been called to appear before the Oireachtas Finance committee on 11 March to discuss the recent systems crashes. Click here for recent press release
More Articles ...
- JTI Legal Threat: Minister Reilly Responds
- Alcohol Bill: Health Committee seeks submissions by March 5
- RGDATA meets National Lottery Regulator
- RGDATA seeks meeting Re energy costs
- Finance Minister says Banks recognise the need to increase business lending to SMEs
- No need for a costly new tobacco licencing system: RGDATA
- RGDATA in the news: 73% members report a drop in lottery sales
- Do not engage in irresponsible alcohol promotions: RGDATA Helpline advises
- RGDATA responds to EU Commission re draft study on retail establishment
- RGDATA ATTENDS HIGH LEVEL GROUP PLANNING SUB COMMITTEE MEETING