Are you getting value for money from your local authority? Please complete our questionnaire
Following the RGDATA delegation meeting in Garda HQ, shop owners who are victims of crime are advised to call 999 to report the crime and to register with their local victim services. Click here to find your local Victim Services unit.
What are the issues in your area? Please complete our questionnaire.
Minister of State at the Department of Health, Catherine Byrne TD has replied to RGDATA’s letter about independent retailers supporting the introduction of Minimum Unit Pricing saying it was a priority for Government.
The Government is currently assessing if a bottle deposit and return scheme is a viable option to improve bottle recycling rates. Please answer this short survey so RGDATA can represent you in this important debate. Click here for the survey.
RGDATA has called on the Government to address the Book of Quantum review as a matter of urgency. “Too much time is being wasted trying to establish a committee to review the Book of Quantum. Ireland’s payouts for minor injuries are way out of synch with our EU counterparts. The Book of Quantum rates should be slashed by 50%. Government needs to stop flaffing about and get this job done if we are to see any reduction in exorbitant shop insurance costs,” says RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley.
More Articles ...
- RGDATA Welcomes Garda Operation in Limerick Targetting Shoplifting
- Brexit Business Emergency Fund increases to €200 million
- IGBF Grocers Fun Run 2019
- Online scheme needed for grocery and convenience retailers
- RGDATA supports Minister in the introduction of minimum pricing for alcohol
- Proposal for village transport service: Let us know your views
- 'High streets and town centres in 2030' - UK report published
- RGDATA SETS OUT RETAIL AGENDA FOR 2019
- RGDATA ATTENDS WORKSHOP ON IMPACT OF BREXIT ON LOCAL SHOPS
- RGDATA WELCOMES MOVE TO CUT COSTS OF SOFT TISSUE INJURIES