National lottery regulator Liam Sloyan met with RGDATA this week to discuss Retail Agent’s concerns about the National Lottery Switchover. Tara Buckley outlined RGDATA members concerns about the new terminals, the installation of customer self-scanning ticket checkers and other issues raised by retail agents.
RGDATA is seeking a meeting with the Energy Regulator to raise retailer concerns about reductions in energy costs not being passed on to independent retailers.
Minister for Finance Michael Noonan says AIB and Bank of Ireland “recognise the need to increase business lending to small businesses”. Minister Noonan highlighted the Government supports for SMEs. Click here for details
RGDATA featured in the media this week with a members survey revealing that 72% of shop owners have experienced loss of service since the changeover to the new terminals. Click here for the RGDATA press release.
RGDATA's Tara Buckley represented independent retailers' interests at the recent Planning Sub Committee meeting of the High Level Group on Business Regulation. Read more..
The 2014/2015 RGDATA Annual packed full of news, business advice and tips from leading independent retailers is being posted out to members this week.
More Articles ...
- DATA PROTECTION BREACH: PHARMACY PAYS OUT €10,000 FOR SHOWING CCTV FOOTAGE TO CUSTOMER'S HUSBAND
- RGDATA T0 ATTEND EU WORKSHOP ON RETAIL ESTABLISHMENT
- RETAIL JOBS WILL BE CREATED IF THE 4.25% PRSI IS REINSTATED: RGDATA TELLS RETAIL CONSULTATION FORUM
- RGDATA HIGHLIGHTS INDEPENDENT RETAILERS’ DISAPPOINTMENT WITH BUDGET 2015
- INDEPENDENT RETAILERS SHINE AT FORECOURT AWARDS
- COURTS SERVICE NOTES RGDATA CALL FOR A FAIR MARGIN FOR RETAILERS FOR FINES PAYMENT SERVICE
- RGDATA URGES UTILITY COMPANIES TO REIMBURSE RETAILERS FOR PAY AS YOU GO SERVICES
- STOP THE EMPLOYMENT CRISIS IN THE RETAIL SECTOR: RGDATA BUDGET SUBMISSION 2015