An RGDATA delegation met with officials at the Department of Health to discuss the Public Health (Alcohol) Bill and the implications for independent shop owners. Issues discussed included the proposals for Structural Separation, minimum pricing and the fair treatment of independent shops that sell alcohol. RGDATA members can read an update of the meeting here.
More Articles ...
- Don’t penalise smaller shops over alcohol sales: RGDATA urges Health Minister
- National Revaluation programme - next phase
- An Bord Pleanála's independence is crucial: RGDATA submission
- SuperValu back on top: Kelleher praises community retailer model for SuperValu Success
- RGDATA Annual 2015/16 - out now
- Members Only - Excel Recruitment: Retail Industry Management Salary Survey 2015
- Reminder: New €20 note - 25 November
- RGDATA Submission on proposed mandatory calorie posting on menus
- Carriage charges must be addressed: RGDATA tells Joint Industry Group (JIG) meeting
- RGDATA to highlight Value of Local Shops at Heritage Conference