Minister for Small Business Ged Nash says he will make representations to the Department of Finance to address increasing charges by banks for lodging cash following RGDATA representations.
RGDATA attended a special meeting of the Retail Consultation Forum in Drogheda yesterday on “Policy Options to support business growth and job creation and retention in town and village centres”. RGDATA was represented by President Colin Fee and Director General Tara Buckley
More Articles ...
- Plain Packaging: JTI legal action initiated
- RGDATA welcomes Oireachtas Committee Town Centre Report
- RGDATA appeal heard: Government to revamp taxes for self-employed
- Euroseries Presentation
- Retail Consultation Forum Update
- RGDATA raises energy costs, PSO levy increases and payment services with Energy Regulator
- Oireachtas Committee calls in National Lottery following request from RGDATA
- JTI Legal Threat: Minister Reilly Responds
- Alcohol Bill: Health Committee seeks submissions by March 5
- RGDATA meets National Lottery Regulator