Minister for Small Business Ged Nash says he will make representations to the Department of Finance to address increasing charges by banks for lodging cash following RGDATA representations.
RGDATA attended a special meeting of the Retail Consultation Forum in Drogheda yesterday on “Policy Options to support business growth and job creation and retention in town and village centres”. RGDATA was represented by President Colin Fee and Director General Tara Buckley
More Articles ...
- Retail Consultation Forum Update
- RGDATA raises energy costs, PSO levy increases and payment services with Energy Regulator
- Oireachtas Committee calls in National Lottery following request from RGDATA
- JTI Legal Threat: Minister Reilly Responds
- Alcohol Bill: Health Committee seeks submissions by March 5
- RGDATA meets National Lottery Regulator
- RGDATA seeks meeting Re energy costs
- Finance Minister says Banks recognise the need to increase business lending to SMEs
- No need for a costly new tobacco licencing system: RGDATA
- RGDATA in the news: 73% members report a drop in lottery sales