The Alliance for Insurance Reform, of which RGDATA is a member has welcomed the first ever meeting of Ireland’s Judicial Council and wished it every success in its work. Click here to read the press release.
Before you make up your mind who to vote for in GE2020 click here to see a quick RGDATA analysis of the key promises in the main party manifestos with regard to wage rates; working conditions; climate actions; JLCs; dealing with crime; insurance reforms etc
RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley represented independent shopkeepers at a Retail Consultation Forum meeting (30/01/20) that included an update on Brexit; a presentation from Met Eireann on extreme weather forecasting and weather warnings and an update from the Cost of Insurance Working Group. Buckley raised concerns about extreme weather warnings and the impacts on convenience/grocery stores and the frustration amongst shopkeepers at the extremely slow pace of insurance reform.
RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley attended the first meeting of the advisory group on the Circular Economy set up by the Department of Communications & Climate Action. The meeting addressed the need for a national communications campaign and for all climate action and waste management policies to be evidence based and measured.
RGDATA Submissions: Capping General Damages; Crime Prevention & Reduction Strategy; Circular Economy
RGDATA Director General Tara Buckley will attend a photocall at Garda HQ tomorrow (Wednesday) to promote National Community Engagement Day on January 31. This is planned to be an annual event when local gardai meet local people over a tea/coffee to discuss crime prevention. RGDATA members around the country are supporting the day by providing the venue for the meeting to take place.
More Articles ...
- Duty of Care reforms - RGDATA to meet with Minister D'Arcy
- RGDATA submission on UTPs in the Food Supply chain
- RGDATA & Alliance meet Fianna Fáil re Insurance Reform
- Twenty-three enforcement orders served on food businesses in November
- What are employers' obligations with regard to the Christmas Party?
- Garda issue Invoice Scam alert
- RGDATA hosts second meeting of Duty of Care Group
- Budget 2020: Judicial Council must be set up before year end: RGDATA
- Budget 2020: Boost for bookies criticised
- Commercial Rates: RGDATA President meets with Ministers