All full-time employees are automatically entitled to public holiday benefits. Part-time/casual staff who have worked at least 40 hours in the five weeks ending on the day before the public holiday are also entitled to benefit for the public holiday. Go to www.rgdata/memb for further information.
Read the letter here.
Please take a few minutes to answer this short survey. This will help us greatly in our Insurance Campaign. Click here for the survey.
The Alliance for Insurance Reform issued a press release today calling for Financial Conduct Authority to be established to oversee the insurance industry amidst announcements that insurance companies are back making significant profits. Click here to read the Press Release.
Fourteen submissions have been made to the EU on Ireland's Public Health Alcohol Bill which is due to complete its passage through the Dail in the coming weeks. Click here to read The Times article which outlines comments made by France, Portugal and others about new labeling requirements and Minimum Unit Pricing.
Click here for advice on issues arising from the recent extreme weather conditions.
The Pilot Town Centre Health Check programme devised by RGDATA and the Heritage Council and run in conjunction with several partners was Highly Commended at the Irish Planning Institute Awards on Thursday night
HIGH INSURANCE COSTS ARE DEVASTATING FOR CHARITIES, BUSINESSES & COMMUNITIES: ALLIANCE FOR INSURANCE REORM TOWN HALL MEETINGS
TDs in Galway, Limerick and Cork have heard stories of the struggles of charities, voluntary organisations and many small businesses including shops to deal with unsustainable insurance premium hikes. Three Alliance for Insurance Reform Town Hall meetings took place over the past few days.
Read the full RGDATA submission here.
RGDATA is currently reviewing the second report from the Cost of Insurance Working Group which addresses the cost of Employer and Public Liability Insurance. An RGDATA delegation made a presentation to the Group and RGDATA made several submissions on the reforms required to reduce the cost of shop insurance. We will revert to Minister Michael D'Arcy this week with our full review.
More Articles ...
- COST OF INSURANCE WORKING GROUP PUBLISHES PI & EI REPORT
- CIVIC GROUPS & BUSINESSES UNITE TO FIGHT RISING INSURANCE COSTS
- FOOD WASTE CHARTER: BWG, MUSGRAVE AND OTHERS SIGN UP
- TACKLING PLASTIC WASTE: LET US HEAR YOUR VIEWS
- RGDATA MEETS INSURANCE IRELAND RE HIGH INSURANCE PREMIUMS
- RGDATA TO HIGHLIGHT RETAILER CONCERNS RE PROPOSED BRING BACK SCHEME
- ALLIANCE FOR INSURANCE REFORM - SURVEY CLOSING DATE EXTENDED
- LOW PAY COMMISSION CONSULTATION PROCESS
- RGDATA in the news: Aldi moans about planning objections
- RGDATA Consistent and Proactive in its support of vibrant towns and villages and sustainable retail development