The tourism and hospitality sectoral guidelines, aligned with the Work Safely Protocol, have been developed collaboratively to assist businesses to apply guidance to their operations. The guidelines are informed by the latest Government public health advice and related regulations.
More Articles ...
- Congratulations to Pettitt’s on new state of the art supermarket in Bray, Co Wicklow
- Tánaiste responds to RGDATA re Competition & Consumer Protection Commission complaint
- RGDATA to represent independent retailers at National Economic Dialogue
- Senators Pledge Support for RGDATA Campaign Re Bookie Bets on National Lottery
- Tánaiste Announces Details of Statutory Sick Pay Scheme
- RGDATA Submission on Circular Economy
- Good Causes & Retailers are losing out: RGDATA urges Seanad to progress Bill to stop Bookies taking bets on National Lottery Draws
- Staff recruitment is a challenge for independent retailers: RGDATA tells Tanaiste Leo Varadkar at Economic Forum
- We won’t investigate: CCPC responds to RGDATA complaint re Aldi Campaign
- RGDATA Insurance Survey