Click here to read the report.
RGDATA is a member of the Alliance for Insurance Reform which made a submission to the Oireachtas Finance Committee. The Alliance session starts at 0:43:40 and the open Q&A starts at 1:18:30 and runs to 2:35:30. Click here to listen back.
Media coverage resulting from the Committee submission included:
• Irish Examiner
• Irish Independent
• Today with Sean O'Rourke
• Ireland AM on TV3
• Also Midlands 103, C103, Midwest Radio
Click here to read the response.
Frank and Honest, available in Centra and SuperValu stores across Ireland, will replace all non-recyclable single-use cups with a new compostable cup and lid. Read the press release here.
More than 25 State bodies and services will be available to offer free expert advice and information to SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs at a free one-stop-shop on Tuesday, September 25, in the Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa Limerick. It runs from 8.15 am to 1.30pm. Registration is free at www.takingcareofbusiness.ie.
Minister for Rural and Community Development, Michael Ring, has announced €15 million in funding for projects in rural towns and villages across Ireland through the 2018 Town and Village Renewal Scheme. Click here for details:
Minister for Trade, Employment, Business, EU Digital Single Market and Data Protection Pat Breen TD, says he will assess the Labour Court Review of the Joint Labour Committees (JLCs) and make a decision about any actions over the coming weeks. Click here to read the press release.
For individuals who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in seafood retailing, this BIM training programme is open to new entrants working with independent fishmongers or on a supermarket fresh fish counter and existing staff who have not received any formal training in this area. Click here for details
More Articles ...
- SCOTLAND BECOMES THE FIRST COUNTRY TO INTRODUCE MINIMUM UNIT ALCOHOL PRICE TO CUT DEATHS
- NATIONAL OVERSIGHT AND AUDIT COMMISSION PUBLISHES ITS ANNUAL REPORT 2017
- AN POST SEEKS VIEWS ON NEW VISION FOR POST OFFICES
- RETAIL CONSULTATION FORUM ADDRESSES BREXIT IMPLICATIONS
- EU PUBLISHES SMALL RETAILERS GUIDE & STUDY
- JLC REVIEW: SEND US YOUR VIEWS
- BREXIT LOAN SCHEME NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- GOVERNMENT MUST ACT TO ADDRESS ONLINE THREAT TO NATIONAL LOTTERY SALES
- IS THE ONE-HOUR LUNCH BREAK AN ISSUE FOR YOU AND YOUR STAFF?
- LABOUR COURT REVIEW OF JOINT LABOUR COMMITTEES: SUBMISSIONS INVITED