RGDATA and AIR have welcomed the announcement that a new Garda Insurance Fraud Unit is being established. “RGDATA welcomes the news that finally this unit is being established as part of the Garda National Economic Crime Bureau. As soon as details are available, we will inform members about this new service,” Tara Buckley commented. You can read the Garda announcement here
More Articles ...
- Fake insurance claims can be reported to new Garda unit
- Keep business and employment costs affordable: RGDATA Budget 2022 submission
- Finance Committee Chair agrees to RGDATA request for probe into high insurance costs
- Updated Failte Ireland Guidelines on Indoor Dining
- A Guide to the New Regulations on Indoor Dining
- Changes to the Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme. Have staff on the EWSS?
- RGDATA Urges Finance Minister not to burden SMEs with additional costs: National Economic Dialogue
- RGDATA Sick Pay Survey
- RGDATA Newsletter
- RGDATA Urges Advertising Standards Authority to Investigate ALDI “Swap & Save” for Misleading Consumers